Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Still Here ;)

I can't believe my little monkey is 6 months old today :)

And I can't believe it's been over a month since I've blogged!

This summer has been busy! I've been babysitting another 4 year old little boy, Jackson has been having teeth issues getting taken care of (surgery this Thursday too), I've gotten staph infection (my holy God it's terrible nasty awful hurting stuff!), and we've pretty much been staying busy doing anything, unless we are relaxing, which by then I don't feel like sitting on the computer :)

Hampton now sits on his own for short periods of time, scoots and pulls himself around, lifts his knees but doesn't move them just yet, he can roll over both ways, eats about anything, and my goodness he gets cuter every single day :) I love my precious angel! ♥

Sorry for the crappy "im still here" post.. but I've got to clean the house and the yard some before the hubbs gets back from out of town. I sure do loooooooooooove that man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment