Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thirsty TUESDAY anyone?

It's only Tuesday!!! I feel like this week is draaaaaaaaaging by.

Jackson had his dental surgery last Thursday. Worst. Day. Of. My. Life.

I'm slacking terribly with my blog :( I need to add some pics of my little men. BUT I have to upload the pics from my camera and phone to the computer and then to the blog, shew .. it just takes time. Something I don't have lately!

Nothing new my way.. Little things here and there. My boys are getting bigger, smarter and well Hampton is growing literally like a WEED. He is already "crawling" around, sitting up perfect, and eating anything and everything! Yet still breastfeeding. He is ONLY 6 months ;)

I still love my husband, obviously! :))) Oh he did back my suburban into a pole the other day!!! $4,200 worth of damage! Nice one hubby. Thank God for insurance, most of the time, lol.

That's all for now :)

Maybe new pictures soon. I'm a little anxious to share my tons of pics I always share! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dental surgery sounds awful, poor Jackson!! I hope everything went well!!!

    It's ok to slack.....I have been too. Summer is always soooo dang busy! Just glad I have you on FB so I can keep up with you on there. :)

    ReplyDelete