Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Mama, Happy Boys ;)

Mama, it's nap time already! :)

On the way to his 12 month checkup! Crumbled a moon pie all in his lap!
At the doctor!!
Hamp is 1 year old now :)))

I am STILL trying to wean him. BUT, I have started birth control so I've really not feed him but only twice since because I'm scared for him to get my milk while I'm taking it. So, I will officially have a weaned baby SOON. Hopefully, by the end of this week!

The Giants won last night!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!!! They're going to the Super Bowl!! So Excited, can't you tell :)

Oh, so Hampton is 22lbs. Around 10th percentile in height.. little shorty!

I need a job, Scentsy is awesome stuff but not gonna get me making any kind of money I need! :(

Brandon and I are planning a getaway (JUST the TWO of us!!!!) Soon. I can't wait!!!!! We've never been able to do that since I've been pregnant, pregnant, breastfeeding, pregnant, and breastfeeding again! Haha! Now that I'm not doing any of that, WHEW, we're taking a weekend off ;) Either Valentine's Day weekend or Anniversary weekend in April, or hell .. why not BOTH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment