Monday, June 21, 2010

Remodeling

If you're thinking about doing some major remodeling, don't. Unless you have to, like us. Jesus, this has been one huge mess for a week now and we're still looking at a few more days work. Probably the rest of this week just to finish it. We had to cut out the entire floor and put in new. We basically had a huge hole in our living room for a couple of days which meant we had to stay at our in-laws for THREE DAYS! I am a huge home-body. I don't like change and don't take me out of the house for long, and sure enough not for three days. Man am I glad to be home. Although, there is much more work to be done. We took down some walls and have redone the floor. I never thought it would have been so much work. Luckily we have Uncle Danny. I believe I have more flies inside my house than we do outside. But, honestly I'm just glad to be home.

I will definitely post pics and for now I'll post what I have .. but I will post a big ol' before and after once it's all done.

No Floor Pic ..

No comments:

Post a Comment