Thursday, August 26, 2010

18 Weeks!!!!

I don't know why I'm so excited to be 18 weeks. Maybe because I'm that much closer to my ultrasound and being halfway to seeing this little guy or girl in January!! :)

Weighed 116 today and the baby's heart rate was around 147. Makes me think boy now!!

Now I'm so very anxiously awaiting next Thursday, our ultrasound. I'm so torn on whether we should find out or not!! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Here are some pics from today, my little man Carson helped me take. I love my babies .. all THREE of them! :)








I just love playing around with picnik!


Adding to the list of cost ...

4. 18 week Doctor Appointment: $90.00

Making our new Total: $1,793.24

1 comment:

  1. pants and knickers down mum let me see your p-ss-

    ReplyDelete