Friday, August 27, 2010

5 MORE MONTHS!!

I can't believe it! And I don't mean that as in that's anywhere close to being here. For some reason I thought January was closer than it is?! 5 more months seems like a long time! But of course, I KNOW time will fly by and January will be here before I know it .. I know I know! Ha .. that's what people say and want to tell me and all I'm thinking is how do I last that long? How did I do this twice before, and want to do this again? Kids - this is just how much your mother loves you, your daddy would never do this .. although, do know he loves you. I can't imagine him going 9 months let alone 27 months of this. After all I am creating a human being people!!! It's tough work and taking care of two little people as well. I need some kind of award. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment