Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy :)

Last week at my 6 week postpartum checkup I weighed 129.

Today at my follow up for depression I weighed 126! Woo hoo! I could tell I was losing weight!

I still wish I could be at my 110 pre-baby weight. I'll just dream, and maybe have time to workout one of these days.

So my doctor upped my dosage to 40mg. I'm feeling good, but I guess he wants me to feel great? We'll see how it works.

We're HAPPY :)


Out for Hubby's Birthday :)


Hanging out in the car at Taco Bell, lol :) We were all eating :)


Starting to feel me again :)


My PRECIOUS SMILING at Mama!!!! (notice he's going bald on top, like an old man, haha!)


That is one happy baby, and one happy Mama behind that camera!



SMILE :)))

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that smile melts my heart! And GOOD JOB on the weight loss! I know it takes time....how ever annoying that is! lol I'm glad you're feeling great. :)

    ReplyDelete