Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just ME!

A BIG FAT EFF YOU TO MUFFIN TOP.

I saw an ad for a workout called Insanity by Shaun T. I love his workouts. I'm seriously considering it. YET .. it's around $100! I'm trying to be patient!!

I'm also trying to look at it this way. I'm 24 with 3 kids. I should be proud to be weighing 125! Plus, I'm loving the bigger boobs. It's making me consider a boob job, seriously. Hubby said he'd pay for it! :)

And I'm craving a new tattoo some kinda bad. I've been wanting one but I've been waiting to not be pregnant obviously and plus I've been wanting something dealing with my kids so it only made sense to wait until after Hampton was born. Now that he is here I'm so anxious!! I'm thinking a heart with C J H on the inside with wings, on my left inside part of my lower arm. If that makes sense?  AND I want 3 tiny stars on my right wrist after April 22nd. Me and Brandon will be married 3 years with 3 kids! I'm excited and ready to get them done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment