Thursday, November 11, 2010

29 weeks!!

I haven't done this in a few weeks ..

How far along: 29 weeks!
Weight gain/loss: 131 lbs (I've gained 22 lbs so far!) Doctor says it's totally fine for my size. I'm still hoping for a 15 lb baby.
Maternity clothes: Absolutely. Still no maternity pants though. I can only wear maternity shirts though, unless it's a t-shirt, yet my size small t-shirts are getting tight so I can only wear them to bed or around the house. I'm still wearing regular jeans some buttoned, some not with my bella band.
Sleep: Yes, with my boppy pregnancy pillow curled in front of me, regular body pillow behind me, and three regular pillows under my head. No lie. It's annoying to roll over though! :)
Best moment this week: Seeing all the Christmas stuff start to go up! I know not really baby related, but it means it's getting closer to time for baby to come!
Food cravings: I've gone back to feeling starving all the time, but not really wanting anything.
Belly button in or out: It's weird. It's like half in half out. You can kinda see it when I wear tight shirts.
Movement: I can feel him poking at my ribs now!
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes. Laying on my stomach. Seeing my girl bits, it's not easy to shave anymore. Buttoning my jeans. Comfortable sex. Going 15 minutes without having to pee.
What I'm looking forward to: I finally made a doctor appointment to see a doctor, other than my baby doctor. I'm going to see if I'm really crazy or not. I think this baby and my hormones have worsened my anxiety. And, my birthday is in two weeks. Yes, that's Thanksgiving Day. Honestly, I think that sucks. Tons of family all day, not my idea of fun. Good thing I'll be seeing my doctor before then ;) Plus, I think Hubby is going to finally get me a new phone. My ancient pile of crap doesn't even know the new existence of texting yet.
Milestones: I've made it to the THIRD Trimester!! Woo hoo!!! :)

I don't know what's getting bigger .. my love handles or my belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment