Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 weeks!!

I forgot to take a pic today! Maybe I will get one tomorrow, better late than never!

I don't feel like getting all fancy so I'm just gonna go with the weekly survey thing again!

How far along: 30 weeks! Finally!
Weight gain/loss: Still 131 as of yesterday. So no weight gain in one week, whew!
Maternity clothes: My pants are getting tighter .. I'm good as long as I don't sit too long in them, then I'm uncomfortable. And my shirts are starting to look like tents. I'm loving comfy pants.
Sleep: I'm starting to wake up again in the middle of the night. My dreams are crazy, I sometimes wake up scared! They seem so real!!
Best moment this week: Getting help. It took lots of guts to finally call and make an appointment. And I finished painting the brick around the fireplace and I'm almost finished painting the trim in the living room. Feels good to get things accomplished.
Food cravings: None that I can think of. Just hungry all the time and then comes the heartburn!
Belly button in or out: It kinda looks flat!
Movement: I can definitely tell baby is getting bigger. I can feel pokes all over my belly now.
What I miss: Feeling sane. My hormones are taking over. Some days I'm a raging crazy woman, others I'll cry over ANYTHING, all day long. It's awful.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting better!
Milestones: Reaching 30 weeks! It's getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment