Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 Question Friday, on Saturday!

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Childbirth, without a doubt.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?

My sleep is so random. Typically, I stay up late and wake up semi-early. My hubby crashes early, like 9pm. I like to stay up and catch up on all the laundry from the day, check emails and all that stuff. I get to bed earlier on the weekday obviously like most people do I guess. Anyway, since hubby goes to bed so early he wakes up pretty early and I'm a LIGHT sleeper. So when he's up, I'm usually up until he walks out the door then I go back to sleep. Or try to, or sometimes (hardly ever though unless I have to) I'll go ahead and get up. I usually wake up around 9-10am!! But occasionally 7-8am. I never have to worry about the boys waking me up, I have to drag them out of the bed or off the couch in the mornings!!

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?

Sadly, I have no fun story here! I must have been young since I don't remember .. I have an older sister!!

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. I wanted Carson to see it since he was so in love with the first one. So just me and him went and Mama kept Jackson while he napped, he was tiny! It was Carson's first time to the movies, he loved it!! Carson begged to go back a billion times after seeing it so randomly one day I just went, with him and Jackson .. thinking since Jackson was a little guy (just turned one) he wouldn't be loud or anything. Oh bad idea. We only got to see maybe half of the movie, me and Jackson walking up and down the aisle where no one could see us and Carson sitting by his self in a movie theater! Yeah, not a good idea Mom, lol. So, it's been nearly a year and we haven't went back!

5. What do you wear to bed?

When I get dressed for bed, I basically just take everything off, throw on a pair of grannies (cute ones though) and a t-shirt. I wear jammies around if it's a while til bed, like pajama pants and a shirt .. but then when it's time to go to bed, I don't want anything over my undies. I like to be comfy and I don't like getting hot when I sleep!!

Check out Five Question Friday at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang! I WISH I were dragging my kids out of bed and not the other way around! lol

    ReplyDelete