Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Five Question Friday again!

1.
What is your favorite Halloween candy?

At first it's the orange pumpkins that taste like candy corn, but I get tired of them pretty fast because I eat too much of them.

I love candy.

But since having kids I haven't been eating as much, probably because they steal and eat it all.

I love snickers (any chocolate with nuts!), skittles, peanut butter m&ms, take 5, payday, and I could probably go on, but I guess you get the point. Those count as Halloween candy, right?

2. Do you fold your socks?

Nope. I just place the matching ones together. Most of my socks are short, so I can't really fold them. But, if they're taller I'll stick them with their match and fold once.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

How incredibly difficult kids can be. Whew, I never knew they would be so needy. Thank God I love them!!

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

Basically, we're hardly alike at all.

He annoys the crap out of me, I annoy the crap out of him.

I pick up his shit. He puts up with mine.

We know each other more than we know anyone. And we love each other. The end.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)

1. Honest
2. Sensitive
3. Impatient

Hubby isn't here to ask! I'd love to know tho
ugh. Maybe I'll ask later! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment