Monday, October 11, 2010

Yummy Supper :)

I've been whipping up some of the Pioneer Woman's recipes lately. Yum, yum, yum!

Both of the recipes I have tried have been soooo good. I can't stop saying yummy!!

The first one I tried was Fettuccine Alfredo. It was extremely good! I'm a pasta girl, and I love cheese, so I loaded up with shredded Parmesan on top, and it was awesome! And even better warmed up the next day. I don't know why but I love fettuccine Alfredo warmed up the next day, something about all that greasiness is soooo yummy!

Tonight we tried Fancy Macaroni. It was pure heaven sent! If you love macaroni and cheese, onions and bacon .. oh my, you have GOT to try this! It's delicious!!!

Go ahead and check out the Pioneer Woman, her recipes are awesome. I can't wait to try more!! And by the way, I love her picture descriptions with each recipe. I helps so much!!! Now I want her book!

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I'm going to make the Fancy Macaroni for my Halloween party this month! Thanks for the link! It looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete