Sunday, October 17, 2010

Krispy Kreme Burger

Yes, you read that right. Ever since I saw on the news them talking about this cheeseburger coming to the State Fair, I'm not going to lie, I've been wanting it.

The NC State Fair is going on now, yay! So anyway we're going this week, carrying the kids and going to eat a bunch of unhealthy stuff, and I'm thinking about trying these:



Oh my lord. Cheeseburger and a doughnut. Who couldn't love this? Looks like heaven to me.

I'm going to blame it on the fact that I'm pregnant and thank God I'm only 125 lbs. Because really, I could care less how much awful high calorie foods I eat while I'm at the fair.

And of course my husband will probably get a freaking apple and look at me like I'm an insane, fat, pregnant lady. Oh well, he loves me. And I'm not fat :) Not yet anyway. Looking at these is giving me double chin.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I don't know about those.....

    Have fun at the fair! I love fairs! :)

    ReplyDelete