Monday, January 10, 2011

38 Weeks!

How far along: 38 weeks!!! 10 days away from my induction date!!
Weight gain/loss: 28lbs gained so far!
Maternity clothes: No maternity pants. Lot's of Hubby's shirts. Comfy pants. Regular jeans with my Bella Band.
Sleep: Not sleeping good lately! It's hard to get to sleep and I wake up a lot! I can't get comfortable!
Best moment this week: Tomorrow starts the single digits! 9 days from baby! :)
Food cravings: None really. Just eating a bit more!
Belly button in or out: It definitely pokes through my shirt now!
Movement: It's so much fun feeling him move now! He's so big, we can now tell when it's a foot moving around! So cool to watch!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! Other than that, I love being 38 weeks pregnant! Everyone is so nice and I get so many friendly compliments from strangers!! I love it! :)
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my baby sooooon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment