Friday, January 21, 2011

Postpartum Update

Hampton is still sleeping amazingly well. We went to bed last night at 9pm and he only woke us at 12:20am and was back asleep for good around 2am. He didn't wake up again until after 9am!! The rest of the house woke up before him!

I'm not too tired, but my body is a wreck. My boys don't understand I can't do everything like was able to a few days ago. And yet, I'm too much of a do-it-myself type person to let anyone help much. So pretty much, my body hurts.

Brandon is still working just as hard as he normally does. I think he's stressed. And gosh I don't know if it's the hormones or what but I sure do love my husband lately. I constantly want him around and when he is around I want to be right where ever he is. If he's taking a shower I want to be in the bathroom. If he's on the couch I want to lay beside him. I actually want to snuggle at night. Not myself I have to say. I hope I don't seem like an obsessive teenager to him, lol. I think he understands :)

I'm going through 5 million maxi pads a day. And boob pads. My down there, we don't even want to talk about that .. but my God, I'm popping Tylenol daily.

My boobs are huge, I mean HUGE. I have went from a itty bitty B to busting out of my C bra, literally barely fitting the thing. I'm in need of some D bras. NEVER thought, I'd say that. Although, I know I'm just engorged and I'll probably shrink back down to my tiny little boobs again. Okay, enough about boobs I suppose!

We haven't had any visitors today, and God it has felt GREAT. My sister came by for a little while, but of course she was a help. Carson and Jackson were able to play with Aunt Kim and plus she helped clean up a little and brought baby Hampton the cutest monkey outfit.

Unlike with my last two pregnancies I'm feeling quite opposite of depressed, thank goodness because I was worried about that! I'm just so in love with my boys and feel so blessed. I love my little family :)

My heart feels so whole. Seriously, I couldn't be more blessed.

I'm working on a picture post!! Coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment