Thursday, January 20, 2011

We're Home!!

We were so lucky! We were able to leave the hospital the day after his birth!

We came home Wednesday the day after Hampton was born. We were released around 11am and were home by lunch!

Poor little guy had to be circumcised just before we were released. That's the awful part about having boys. Breaks my heart. And it makes diaper changing even harder!

He had his first doctor appointment this morning. Since we were released early the doctor wanted to see him today, not a problem for me! We only live about 1o minutes from the doctor's office .. plus I was SO glad to get home to my boys!!!

Hampton weighed 6lbs 3oz today at his appointment! Tiny little man!!

Doctor said everything thing looks good though!

He only woke me once last night!! I went to bed at 10pm and he had already been sleeping. He got up at 12am and I changed him and feed him and we went back to sleep around 1am and he didn't wake up until 7:30am!! I only hope he always sleeps so good! Maybe he will be my good sleeper! Fingers crossed!!

Here's a couple of phone pics I took while me and Hampton were at the hospital :) I've got tons I need to get put on the computer .. I can't wait to show off that dark hair!!



2 comments:

  1. CUTIE PIE!!!!

    Glad to hear Hampton has been sleeping well! Hopefully he keeps it up! I wouldn't hold your breath though! hahaha Unpredictable babies! ;)

    I'm so happy for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know!! It always seems as soon as you start bragging they start being terrible sleepers, lol. Yet, he is still sleeping really good!! He's an awesome little baby so far! :)

    ReplyDelete