Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Mama

I know I say this all the time, but I love my boys.



Me and these two (well three) are like glue.

They keep me smiling.

They keep me happy.

They make life good.

They make me laugh so hard I cry, daily.

Carson and Jackson I know I tell you every day, but mama truly does love you. More than anyone and anything in this world. You two have changed my life in so many ways, it's amazing what tiny little hearts can do. I never want to leave your side, although, I know some day I will have to let you go (I sure don't want to think about that now.) I hope one day you will know just how much I love you. You guys complete me, really. And I can't wait for there to be three to love. You boys are going to be awesome big brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment